Friday, May 28, 2010

work in progress

This week has been good, got 3 gigs in a row slept very little and made myself useful.
Finished coordinating 2 commercials, work as a PA in 1 other. Saving up some cash to head to NY again....and start from scratch. I could honestly stay here and make my way in, but the challenge and my naiveness about NY seems to pull me to the East Coast. My memories of my stay in the village seem to have overpowered my sense of reality....atleast that what some people say. This is not a phase, it is real. Im leaving for good and making it happen on my own....hopefully.

This I guess, is the daydreamer part of me, that no matter where i am...NYC is on my mind.
But i do appreciate my everyday life in this island, the great company, my friends and my family, but it just comes a time where you have to break out.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! Tienes trabajo, I envy you. Estoy casi en las mismas que tu, pero con LA. Pero tu por lo menos tienes una experiencia en la cual tu suenõ esta basado. Yo ni eso.

    ReplyDelete